10.4.11

i would like you to hold my little hand

the more i see,
the less i know



so once again i have forgotten my camera on my little life adventures. but its ok. thank goodness for my phone's camera. i was able to catch the amazing chattanooga sky. wednesday. i could not stop looking at the clouds. it was just so amazingly fluffy and transit.

some quirks. sometimes on life's harder weeks i let myself buy expensive body wash. the kind with the scrubbing beads, and then i shower for a long hour. it is weird. i don't know some girls like chocolate, and ben and jerry's, i like bodywash. i am also really craving salami and cheese rolls, i don't know why. on saturday night, i cried after watching "LIFE AS WE KNOW IT" not just a tear fell...i was sobbing. and it actually felt good to sob.


look at all the love we have found.



promise:
i am never forgetting my camera again.
i am keeping it in my car from now on.
i will ride my bike at least 3 times this week.

life is good when the hair is nappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment