15.5.11

count it pure joy


"Life is a collection of a million, billion moments, tiny little moments and choices, like a handful of luminous glowing pearls. and strung together, built upon one another, lined up through the days and the years, they make a life, a person. it takes so much time, and so much work, and those beads and moments are so small, and so much less faulous and dramatic than that "one big moment"...i believe that this way of living, this focus on the present, the daily, the tangible, this intense concentration not on the news headlines but on theflowers growing in your garden, the children growing in your own home, this way of living is choosing to believe that there is nothing more sacred than this day"
-oh shauna. you amaze me.

it's 9:oo, i've been at the deli for a couple hours now, my first mayterm exam is tomorrow, and Lord knows i do not want to drive up that mountain. so i'll blog for a little while and let my mind have a rest.


i enjoy my job.
&& i am realizing more and more what a blessing it is
to have positive people to work alongside,
a paintbrush in hand,
and to simply love what you do.

little things we should not take for granted.
because really, they are where your heart is found.



that is what i am working on this summer.
really appreciating, taking time to love,
learning how to give more,
and i want to hear more people's hearts.
stories.



moscato, sin in a tin, & most deliciously, my juju.

oh my oh my.
dear juju,
maybe you will read this.
maybe you will not.
but i hope you know how wonderful you are. you are finishing a huge milestone in your life and beginning a new chapter, and it is so so so beautiful. it is more than evident that the Lord has taken hold of your heart...so wherever you end up amazing things will happen and you will glorify Him. you have been a huge influence in my life. and this past year have become a role model to me, i love you so so much and it kills me that i cannot drive down and see you strut your stuff across that stage as you graduate COLLEGE! i love you so much! thank you for all the naked swims, karaoke nights, beach trips, wine nights, dave, your free spirit, your unconditional love...you inspire me and challenge me to be a better sister, friend, daughter, and you have taught me to see myself in light of our Father's light and to always be shining for him. thank you for your prayer. you are my soul sister. you are incredibly loved, and i hope you know that.
love, stephanie


confession #4339&4340: i do not like apples too much, in fact they are probably my least favorite fruit. and i look foward to watching american idol every week probably a little toooo much.



goodnight.
love,
little me

tell me please: what is your love language?

No comments:

Post a Comment