14.10.11

i just came to say, hello!


I think i shall...

i looked around, and saw beauty all around me.
this morning we woke up with the sunrise,
the beach proposed to me and sarah...
we were greeted with seashells and roses on the shoreline.
azul skies and dancing birds.


rawr!



my heart's happy song right now: "Hello!" by Dragonette.

good morning sunshine.


so i went home early for fall break on counselor's orders.
i am just really, really tired. and my heart is incredibly heavy.
i did not even know it
but, this is exactly what my heart needed.
camping on the beach, a perfect remedy for a worn out soul.

dance.
dance. dance.
dance. dance. dance.
release.
dance. dance. dance.
dance. dance.
dance.

this week there are no expectations.
there is a grand freedom
in my soul because of this.
we can eat bagelheads
rent movies
go to the beach
sneak into deluna fest
cheer at a Tate's football game
go to the fair
eat seafood
read a book
take long afternoon naps
mid morning showers
road trip to new orleans
daydream
cannonball into the pool
hammock
who knows where we are headed,
thank you Jesus for your grace and your healing.
thank you for surrounding me with love and joy.
this week is about

celebrating. basking in the sun. dancing in the ocean. eating too much dessert.
mucho amor,
stephanie


ps! i have no tumor in my brain :]

No comments:

Post a Comment