9.10.11

this too shall pass


a new season!
one all about cinnamon, pumpkins, apple orchards, blankets, hot chocolate, bon fires, cozying up, leggings, ear muffs, mittens, hikes, movies, knitting, used book stores, coffee, sweaters,


"who do you think you are,
trying to change this situation?"

this season of life is all about boldness.
it is believing in the impossible.
and acting in the impossible.
and the risk of relationship
getting my hands dirty.
and loving radically.


"you bring me
gently to my knees
&& I am
lost for words
so lost in love
sweetly broken,
wholly surrendered."

i think it is great how God cares so deeply for us,that he seeks intimacy from us by meeting us where we are most broken, torn, and tattered. He swoops up our hearts, and shows us more love than we could ever even imagine or even dream of. Graciously God provides. he is faithfully and steadfastly pursuing our hearts. a truth i keep close to my heart. My God, loves me.


things in life right now that kind of suck:
well i may have a tumor in my brain.
doctor's offices. IVs. bloodwork. midterms.
papers. lack of sleep. all nighters.

but it is ok! I have proof of the sun still shining...
new york...NEXT WEEK! smash group. Urban Young Life (UYL)!
the mission chatt! my roomies are pure love.
long saturdays in my PJs. my man takes care of me well.
sunday afternoons at the market. study break dance parties.
Jesus is so good! african beads. tea. the fall.
long naps on big boulders. la montana. angie, my spiritual momma :]

i believe in stopping to listen to stories.
&& really really really good thai!
thank you big momma!

SMASH.
long saturdays
in my pjs. puff pastries and fresh, over priced strawberries, and agave nectar yum!


"stephanie, do you only work for me when it is easy?"

lavish adoration.
what does that look like?
that is my mission this week,
to seek this out with my whole heart.

just some humble words from a woman i admire...
"Stephanie do not apologize.
a messy car? well it just means
you have a life of much better priorities"

hello texas.

Take courage, when the road gets long. don't ever forget you. you are never alone.

rejoice! your story is not done being written...


halloween!

1 comment:

  1. I love you stephy!
    and im glad we get to share life together during this season!

    ReplyDelete